Pages

Tre's backpack treasure

Tuesday, January 06, 2009



Tre came out to meet me in the school yard just beaming today...his teacher recognized his good behavior today. He was thrilled. We got in the car & me being the eager type always looks in Tre's backpack right away rather then waiting till we get home. Today tucked inside was this little tocken of recognition. & of course this is now hanging on our otherwise bare fridge! (I'm a bare fridge type of gal, so if its on the fridge it must be a BIG deal. haha)We sure love our angel..even on those days when it seems hes lost his halo!

3 comments:

marie said...

Great Job!
Love you, Omah
XXXOOO

Heather said...

Yay Tre! The Scott's are proud of you too! Way to go!

Bingham Fam said...

Way to go TRE! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas with your family. I hope Maddox starts to feel better. Poor little guy. I dont know how you could possible do it with three. When Brookie cries sometimes I cannot even handle it. So when you have two others to care for and a screaming baby, its gotta be so tough. Hang in there.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground