Pages

Aquarium visit

Monday, January 19, 2009

I had meant to post these before..but didnt for whatever reason. We took the 3 amigos to the aquarium in Gatlinburg TN, about 2 hours away from our home. It is a really darling little place that is supposed to look like an old german village. We had a lot of fun. Rod & I were uber lovey dovey for no reason at all. We were overly excited to have a whole day with the kids with little to no studying involved. The boys were thrilled to pieces with the outing. Britt & Tre watched & ran eagerly from exhibit to exhibit. Maddox slept all snuggled in the sling until we stopped for a snack at the end of our tour. We have such sweet boys!















3 comments:

marie said...

It looks like a fun filled few days! I'm looking at Maddox and now not sure who he looks like? I can't wait for my visit to see all of you. Miss you all so so much.
Love, Omah

The Holler Hinckleys said...

How fun!!! I want to go to the Aquarium! Your family is so adorable!

Amber P. said...

Sammi loves aquariums! I'm glad to hear there's one reasonably close. We are so excited to get to TN. Can't wait to meet all our new friends!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground