Pages

Our humble start...

Friday, January 23, 2009

I have a happy place. 990 east, 620 north Provo Utah. When the kids are going bazerk & Im about to pull out my last 2strands of hair I go there. My place is where our little family started...just 1 baby, that was easy & the house was always clean because this momma had time to fold laundry. My neighbors were my friends (& boy do I miss them! That means you Marta, Camree, Mauri & Sara & Charlie!)& life seemed to move a bit slower. I found time to litteraly stop & smell the roses taht grew in our back yard & found fun in raking the leaves that fell from the big tree in the front yard that littered the ENTIRE street. That was our first real home as a family. It was beautiful to us. so... When the day gets to be too much I can reflect on how we were blessed then...& how we are blessed now & how we inevitably will be. When I have an attitude like that...I can take on 3 crying babies & do it with a smile.
This was our start...




1 comment:

Mauri said...

oh those days....often I long for them back again :)
the simple times, now here we are with 3 kids and too much stuff!
miss you!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground