Pages

Big Boy Britt

Friday, January 09, 2009


We are really enjoying Britton. In the last 2 weeks he has been transforming from our baby Britt to a toddler. He is communicating with us through new words & signs. He & Tre are playing more side by side & are showing so much affection that my heart melts all over again each day. Britt has the ability to make us laugh with just a silly smile. I feel such a strong bond with our Britt he is my little guy with a BIG personality. While changing him into jammies after bath he looked at me with a grin then made a zerbert sound (for those of you unaware of what the heck a zerbert is...its when you blow on ones belly & make a silly sound) and thumped is belly. After laughing for a moment I was happy to comply & gave that boy one big zerbert. & of course he asked again & again until his tummy was covered by his jammies. He loves to climb into his brothers bed for bedtime story time. He loved to EAT, He has a specific smile that he flashes only for his momma. He looks for trouble, He is a cuddle bug after naps & in the early hours of the day. He says "No" like its the only word he knows. haha But that word is valuable to us. When I ask if hes ready to get out of the tub into a fuzzy towel I hear "NO" If I ask if he wants more dinner I hear "NO" If I threaten a timeout for naught or mischievous behavior..I again hear "No." I LOVE IT! He makes each day humorous & fun. I am amazed at how much he is developing & growing.

Boys at bedtime...




2 comments:

marie said...

Hi Family,
Everyone looks so cute and Britt looks like he likes his new chair. He is looking more like a toddler everyday. Miss all of you very much.
Love, Omah

Bingham Fam said...

Looks like things are going so well for you guys. I am so happy for you all. What a fun idea to do presents on New Years. We may copy that next year. It is just too hard and too expensive to ship everything to our parents places for Christmas. So FUN! How has this semester been so far? How are you holding up with three? I would love to know how you are doing? Take care.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground