Pages

Its always fun when Grandpa comes...

Sunday, January 25, 2009

when grandpa comes hooray!
He always says the kindest things & in the kindest way
He has a wrinkly twinkly smile
hes happy all the day.
Its always fun for everyone when Grandpa comes!
(Children's songbook)


My mom & dad arrived today, & the boys were just too excited! They love their Omah & Opah. When they come to visit its as if they never left to begin with. My dad is only here for tonight as he has to be in Cincinnati for work in the morning. But he was kind enough to stop by with a very special gift from my grandparents---A MICROWAVE!!! Yay! Ours died in a fire a few months back, & since i t was unexpected we did not have money in the budget to replace it. But grandparents were SUPER generous & gave us one! So my dad installed it tonight with Rod since he has to leave by 6am tomorrow. The boys had a lot of fun watching their Opah & Daddy work side by side. I cant even express the gratitude to my grandparents...I don't even know what to do with a microwave anymore. haha. Its been so long. ha. & I am happy my dad was able to join my mom in the visit..even if just for one night.

1 comment:

Bingham Fam said...

Oh Jenni,
You are just amazing! I love reading your blog. You inspire me to be a better mom, cook, wife, person, etc. You truly are amazing with everything you have to do. I cannot imagine how life is for you right now. Way too much for me to handle. Hang in there and take some you time while your mom is there visiting. I sure miss you too!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground