Pages

Tours & Toys

Sunday, January 18, 2009


Saturday Rod went to tour one of the several hospitals in Lee county Virginia where he will be completing his rotations starting this June. He was also able to see the dorms where he will be staying some nights. He came back from the lunch & tours very excited about the staff,the new facilities & the set up of the dorms. Rod road with Austin finklea to the tour. So while the guys were out learning more about their rotations, Laura was brave enough to invite the sclater kids & myself over for lunch & all day play! We had a blast! Lunch was DELICIOUS...no surprise their! & Tamsyn & her sweet girls even stopped by for a bit. I really enjoyed the time with my friends & the kids did as well. Britt has really taken a liking to Laura. its really cute to watch him go to her for snuggles. I'm so happy my kids love our friends as much as I do! I am really grateful!





1 comment:

Finkleas said...

Thanks for coming over. We had a blast!!! Love you guys!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground