Pages

Aint no party like a Finklea party...

Monday, January 19, 2009

okay okay confession...I waited till laura posted her sons birthday pictures so I could steal them from her blog & put them on myown. haha. I forgot my camera at home & was disapointed..cause lets face it, Finklea birthday parties are always a blast & very entertaining! Yummy food, fun friends & a naughty Britt who was very jealous of all ashton's birthday treasures. I think we have hit the twos. Laura made a fabulous treat taht I had never even thought of..ice cream rolled in crumbled cake with a chocolate sauce over it. I was on a diet...until then. haha. I made an exception...and darn glad I did. Ashton was darling & just devored his cupcake! Tre had so much fun, & made a special place in his bedtime prayers for our now 1 year old little pal Ashton. We sure love those finkleas! It was a lot of fun.
& now for the confiscated pictures...
(my only defense is that Rod took some of the pictures for them. haha)



No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground