Pages

{tempting & taunting}

Saturday, April 25, 2009

yesterday Rod received a present on the doorstep.
Rod is on the elimination diet to improve
health & focus in time for the boards.
(read about it here)
its a really neat diet not used solely for weight loss.
Our friends the Whitings have been on it over a month
& I give ms. Tamsyn major credit.
That girl is dedicated!
I on the other hand said I would do the diet with Rod...
& faltered on day 2 at girls night.
I thought I was being sneaky...but Rod caught me.
we had a good laugh about it.
Im starting the diet all over again...
for at least the next hour.

Well... our clever friends Austin & Laura are very well aware that Rod cannot refuse an oreo,
not to mention double stuffed oreos.
So they dropped off a tempting treat & a hilarious card.

Gave us Sclaters a good laugh!
Thanks Finkleas.
so far Rod is holding strong.

I wish I could say the same of myself!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have to say my favorite part is the last line.
"let us know if you can do anything for us."
too funny!

5 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

That is hilarious! I sent Ethan a pack of Double Stuf Oreos at COT, they are his FAV! I guess Rod and Ethan were meant to be room mates in more way than one! By the way, if you're on the diet for losing weight, you're absolutely crazy! You look FABULOUS!

Finkleas said...

ha ha, we are pretty funny!!!! Can't help it!!! Hope you are enjoying them. Count them before and after Rod leaves!!!!

Love ya

Amy Houseman said...

soo funny! don't you just love good friends!

Jenni said...

Kim, No way...Im such a diet drop out. Im so bad. I..uh...I mean the kids...ate the oreos already. those darn kids. haha.

Finkleas, We love you guys. your so darn funny. jsut watch out..we are plotting a return fire. ha.

Amy, It is a blast to have good friends. Im so glad you & all the girls from HS are still friends & can support each other!

Brittany Bradley said...

That is too cute!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground