Pages

{Pool Party}

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
How do you like your ice cream sundae?
Photobucket

Align CenterPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I know the kids loved having their friends over.
I know I loved having my girls over.


Thank you Laura & Tamsyn.
You have no idea how much I need you girls!


I also want to thank all my sweet friends who
constantly leave me such uplifting
& encouraging comments.
It feels good to be cared about!
I love you!

6 comments:

Mauri said...

see.. you really did steal our warm weather! c-u-t-e sun glasses on cute kids! and your swim party treats are much yummier then ours. I think I brought out stale licorish last time.

allegra said...

you're such a darling mom, always doing fun things every single day. send some of those yummy treats my way!:)

Amy Houseman said...

we love you jenni!! looks like another super fun day at the sclater home! yummy...i'm ready for an ice cream sundae! the kids shades are too cute!

Finkleas said...

Jen, Thanks again for today, us Finkleas had a blast. My kids zonked right out!!
I hope you know how much I love you!!! We need you just as much as you need us!!!

Heather said...

Jen- even though I don't get to see you, Laura and Tamsyn much..I sure miss you girls!! Like many others, I too feel you are very special. You hold a special place in my heart.

Tyson & Rebecca Sloan (Mr. Incredible & his sweetheart) said...

Those pictures make me want to jump in the water with the kids! Pool fun is the best. Okay any water fun is the best.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground