Pages

{Just another Thursday for the Sclaters}

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Its 2:49,
Britton is taking a nap,
Maddox is in my left arm,
Tre is in my apron eating a piece of cake we made about 2 hours ago.
Often while nursing or bouncing a fussy baby I will scan through the days pictures.
I love how pictures tell a story.

I picked Tre up from school & was greeted by THIS...
<span class=
(anguish, tears, rage, frustration, ridiculousness!)
Why is my 4 year old demanding a tattoo?
ASK HIS TEACHER!
Its rather sweet actually.
Ms. Shannon has a treasure chest with prizes for good little boys & girls.
Today T picked out a temporary Tattoo of a frog.
He wanted to wear it right away.
I told him we would use water to put it on when we get home.
(momma & her big mouth!)
poor little guy went to the potty, i started making lunch.
I heard T crying so i went to investigate.
he tried to apply the tattoo solo...& it had washed down the drain.
It was the end of his little world as he knew it.
45 minuets later he started to redirect.
<span class=
I had to be understanding..
.but I had a difficult time not laughing with my 4 year old screaming for a tattoo!

Next is my Britt.
Oh dear.
That kid makes me laugh all day long.
He has started to detest wet diapers...
so he is forever doing what I refer to as the diaper change dance.
It starts with a little wiggle,
then a pulling on the waist,
then a little bobbing
then you drop your pants
& finish with a wiggle.
Its hilarious to watch.
He seems too young to potty train. hes not even 2.
But maybe with big brother running around in cool sports undies hes itching to learn.
I love that boy.
<span class=

& last but not least
my littlest Sclater.
Hes had a case of the tummy aches all day.
I started to think it was more then just his bubbles bothering him today...
<span class=
<span class=
could part of it be that your mommy cant find any matching socks for you?
(really I cant...Ive tried! honest!)
Sorry Maddox. Ill try harder!

I really enjoy these boys!

(Can I brag? Tonight Rod is on duty. Its Girls night out!)


3 comments:

Mauri said...

i LOVE girls night out! have a fun time...I get it tomorrow!

Jenni said...

Have fun Mauri! Id love to have a girls night with you! Those lucky ladies!

Amy Houseman said...

ohh boys! gotta love every moment with them! i love how you tell these stories on your blog!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground