Pages

{better safe then sorry}

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

okay...get a good chuckle out of this.
consider it motivation to amp up your food storage
& emergency supplies.


look here
& here
& I refer to here a lot too.

Rod & I have been working hard at it since December.
our laundry room has cabinets that are
pretty well stocked right now.

(with much thanks to my parents!)
because its better to be safe then sorry.

Now laugh at me.
I cant help myself.
I am a worrier.

******

"To provide providently, we must practice the principles of provident living: joyfully living within our means, being content with what we have, avoiding excessive debt, and diligently saving and preparing for rainy-day emergencies."
Elder Robert D. Hales, General Conference, April 2009


thats all.

1 comment:

Mauri said...

no post in 4 days!?! are you out shopping for more food storage?
...miss you...

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground