Pages

{Maddox vs Chocolate}

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Maddox, Maddox, Maddox....
If the boy could talk he would BEG me not to hurt him anymore.
before you call social services let me explain.
I am quite possibly the most selfish mother in the universe.
I LOVE FOOD. no lie about it
when mommas having a hard day...chocolate

when mommas having a great day...chocolate.

But my sweet Maddox pays the price...
& its gotta stop.
Because I have ZERO self control or will power for that matter
I had to put notes in cabinets where I hid my stash &
over pots of leftover chili in the fridge, drawers with mozzarella cheese
& even on plastic jugs of milk.
Ill spare you the visual evidence of my inability to learn
my lesson when it comes to Babbie's tummy.
the gist of these colored notes was
"you love me more, right?! Love, Maddox"
Talk about guilt.
but really, I do love him more then black beans on rice, more then cheese,
more then bowls of frosted mini wheats,
more then ice cream with nutela on it
& more then mexican food, more then my chilli,
more then milk shakes, more then tomato sauce,
& yes...even more then Chocolate!
& this is when I say farewell to all those oh sooo yummy,
but tummy torturing foods for our Maddox.
I love you Maddox...even more then chocolate...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(dear chocolate, ill miss you!)

Just checked my email....

get a look at this picture my Dad took of Britt.
This boy has the softest part of my heart.
He has got me wrapped around his little finger!
Thanks for the email Dad!
See you & Mom tomorrow! So excited & so incredibly grateful!


Photobucket



5 comments:

Sara said...

So cute, I love those blue blue eyes! What us moms won't do for our boys, but chocolate? Bless you!

Bingham Fam said...

Oh Jenni,
I am so sorry, seriously. My day consists of multiple trips to the freezer to get my handful of chocolate chips. It keeps me sane! I am amazed at how much you love your boys and will do anything for them. I guess all great moms love their kids that much. You are just REALLY GREAT!!! I hope it passes soon so you can enjoy your yummy foods again.

Jenni said...

you girls are so funny...you would absolutely do the same for your little ones! haha. except you wouldn't wait 4 months. haha.

Brittany Bradley said...

Jenni he has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen! Adorable!

Amy Houseman said...

such precious pictures! i'm sorry that you have to cut out so many yummy foods...but it won't be for long and just think about how happy little maddox will be...you can do it!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground