Pages

{Flasback Friday}

Friday, April 03, 2009

We have a bin of pictures that date pre-digital photography era.
I dug through it & got a chuckle
from some cute images of my once little husband.
& While at my parents last week
my parents entertained my request
to look at old family photos.
So my Mom, Dad & myself sat circling 8 boxes of images.
We laughed the whole night.
Lets just say I had a flare for the dramatics
mixed with a hunger for attention.

while Rod was on the field...
(check out what a cutie pie he was! how sweet!)
Photobucket
Jenni was in a tutu
Photobucket
While Rod was checking out airplanes...
Photobucket
Jenni was checking out ...well...herself.
strike a pose!
Photobucket
While Rod broke his leg...skiing was it honey? Remind me.
Photobucket
Jenni was under the impression that matching meant
wearing the same color head to toe.
who doesn't like yellow?
Photobucket

Flash ahead a few decades & we haven't changed all the much
Rods still a sports enthusiast (just prefers a lacross stick to a baseball bat)
I still love to get jiggy (just in my kitchen with an apron on rather then in a studio)
Rod is still interested in the Air force
(so much so that he is attending med school to be an Air force Doctor/officer.
im so proud of him. had to slip that in. )
I still am pretty silly (but I do it to entertain my boys..,& not myself.)
Rod still doesn't care for skiing (& I cant say I blame him)
I still like Yellow (just not head to toe.)


***************

Is anyone else just so excited for General Conference weekend?
I know the sclaters are!

(what is general conference? read here!)





4 comments:

Mauri said...

l-o-v-e it! espically the yellow outfit!

Carol said...

Jenni,
I remember the yellow outfit. I have a picture of you and the boys out in our back field wearing lots of yellow. You looked so pretty-still do.

Amber P. said...

1 hour to go!!

Didn't know Rod did the Air Force. Congratulations!

What a sweet post! Can't wait to come be part of the CREW! You take such great pictures.

Amy Houseman said...

soo cute! love the old pics!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground