Pages

{T's day-sort-a}

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Last year we did this .


Which makes this year look so incredibly....


LAME!


Poor boy. The passing of this birthday officialy makes this the year of no birthday parties for the sclater kidd-os. Sad, but neccisary. Our plates are filled to the max with obligations, appointments, school, work, play etc... But still the no parties pains me a bit. & to add insult to Injury...T saw a Baskin Robins christmas ice cream cake via TV & it HAD to be his! Oh Geez! But he loved it!! I will make him a cake yet! I will! Rod has off Thursday...it is that night that we will have a real cake worthy of the big 7th birthday!


Friday Rod, Madds, Presley & I crashed T's class & handed out donuts & little art kits/goody bags for Tre's 1st grade class. We know many of the cute kids already, as they live in our neighborhood. T's teacher made it a big deal & showed T lots of extra love. We adore her. No wonder this elementry school is in the top 10 in the nation.


so with all that....


heres the pictures.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


In the end I felt bad. He had the cake he wanted, unwraped a skateboard & helmet...but his dad was working, it was the ward christmas party which I assisted in a project for...& so he did not get all the attention he deserved.


I love him deeply! I hope he knows that!

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground