Pages

{our Elf}

Thursday, December 15, 2011


Things are seriously insane here. but in a good & suprisingly organized way. We are just constantly in motion. Christmas is a bit over a week away & I just wrapped up some family portrait sessions & so getting to my own pictures has been pushed towards the bottom of the list. But I have a growing collection of fun pictures of the sclater kidd-os. many actually are from my phone. like these of our Elf. Aunt Kalen & Uncle Brad mailed him to the boys a few weeks ago. This Elf has been incredibly busy! He even built himself a little fancy thrown made from legos which I neglected to take a picture of! darn! But he has also been fishing for gold fish & hanging from odd places. He even has been found snuggeling up with a snowman. The kids get a treat & note from the Elf & each morning they go hunting for him.

We have a good time with "Bradley the Elf."

-Thanks kalen & brad! love you!-

1 comment:

Kalen said...

LOVE IT! And I'm so glad you & the kids are enjoying him, too! I was looking forward to seeing what creative places he was hiding. Those elves are such a clever idea... reminds me of finding the pickle in the tree on Christmas morning (except you get to do this everyday for a month)! BRILLIANT! :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground