Pages

{Presley}

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Did you know Presley's nick name is "Diddy"?
she is always singing & dancing. our own "Diddy"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have had many friends loose their own baby girls in the last 3 months. Brings me back to reality. Our children are so deeply precious. My heart aches for mother's who face a loss so great that part of their hearts can no longer linger in this life. But I have a testimony that families are eternal. forever. I am grateful for our Heavenly Fathers beautiful plan! I am grateful that my children are & always will be mine!

1 comment:

Ava said...

I am heartbroken thinking of the loss of a tiny baby girl. So sad.
Your Presley is just the cutest! I smiled looking at every picture, daydreaming what my own daughter would look like, but grateful for the healthy children I have been blessed with. I can't ask for more.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground