Pages

{School party-B edition}

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Teacher & bus driver gifts are handed out & school is done until the new year! We are all so happy about it too! To kick off the christmas vacation the boys' teachers planned parties....& at the same time. Yikes. & since I am one person I called in back up! I asked my parents to come early & help attend parties so the boys would each feel special. It did not take much convincing. They were happy to help. So Omah & Maddox went to T's party & Presley & I went to Brittsters. Watching Britt at school was fun. He really listens well & knows the routine. I love that little guy. He is such a sweetheart. His teachers took pictures of the party activity he completed because it was so symetrical---which is always the case with Britton. Legos are always symetrical, playdoh, drawings, everything. Its cute. I will get to T's pictures once I steel them off of my parent's camera...

in the mean time herea re Britt's party photos. Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

allegra said...

awe, he is so cute! enjoy the holidays with your fam and Merry Christmas!

I love how all your kids have a different look. You can tell they're siblings, but they have their own thing going on, too. All so adorable.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground