Pages

{6 & 2}

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Another Birthday bash for us.
This time we combined T & Mads parties.
I always said I would never ever ever do that.
But I did.
A) Because we are traveling for both Mads & T's birthdays.
B) Because Rod happens to havea pretty big deal birthday coming up
& I want to focus on making that a special occasion!
The boys did not seam to even notice they were sharing the event.
Maybe because it was so gosh darn chilly!

So...here are the pictures. Can you guess the theme?

I must say ...
I love you friends!
It was so cold & yet you all came & laughed & smiled with us.
Cheesy I know, but you each reminded us how blessed we really are.
I mean that.
okay Im done.
wiping away the sap & tears.

(oh & I was a space cadet & didnt take any photos of all the cute boy guests being boys in the leaves. I guess I was pre-occupied with keeping my sweet girl warm.& come to think of it I didnt even have any of the lunch food & candy bar & drinks in photos..or even My Britton. I pretty much failed at documenting this event properly! geez. haha.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cannot even begin to digest the idea that my baby Tre is going to be 6 years old!
& maddox... the past 2 years have just flown by.
I love these little guys.

7 comments:

Hill Family said...

where do you get all of your ideas??? Was Rod home for the part? I didn't see any pictures of him. Happy b-day Tre and Maddox (a little bit early... I can't remember their exact birthdays but Rydin's is tomorrow and I Tre was December is Maddox at the end of November or in December with you, Rod and Tre???) Cute cute cute

Kalen said...

HOW DO YOU DO IT??? My oh my, I wouldn't notice if I had to share my birthday with anyone either, if that was the bash I had!!! VERY impressive!! I'm going to need your expertise when it comes to planning parties (someday). :-)

xoxo

Kim-the-girl said...

When I come to your blog I have to constantly tell myself not to compare myself to you... you are just amazing!!! Not only do my kids share birthday parties just about every year (though I don't have a problem with it) but their parties are never (in my wildest dreams) as fantastic as yours! Seriously! Amazing!

Amie Orton said...

that party was incredible. If that is what birthdays are like I can't even imagine what a wedding is going to be like for you chilins. Ha! I love it when people make big deals out of birthdays. It's so super fun. I will strive to be like you... in my dreams. Or maybe I'll just strive to be invited to one of your parties someday! haha sorry you don't even know me. Just someone who looks at your pictures :)

Amie orton

marie said...

Jenni you out did yourself..!! I love all the decorations and food ideas you have. It must be fun to see how everyone enjoys themselves at the parties. I would have loved some of those treats. The kids looked like they were having a ton of fun. Happy early B-day Maddox and Tre. We will celebrate again when Opa and Oma are in town.

Unknown said...

A.DOR.ABLE!! I love parties and this one is fabulous! So so glad you liked the banner...it went so well with everything...I'm so glad :) Also, your blog is great! Now you've got me following along :)

{alicia}

Ava said...

In awe and in love!!! You are a rockstar!!! :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground