Pages

{Whitings + Sclaters + fish}

Monday, May 09, 2011



last week on Tuesday, or was it Monday? hmm...I cant remember. The days seem to all blend into one right now. Time is rushing by. Lots to do between now & the 1st of June. We have Graduation just days away for the man of the house...who HATES & I mean HATES all the pomp & attention. He is fishing for any & all reasons to not walk at graduation. But because hes a good sport he will put on that cap & gown & let us sit in the crowd clapping for his hard earned degree as a Doc. anyway...last week we went to the aquarium in Gatlinburg to let the kids see the fish & each other. I cannot even begin to express how much I will miss my dear friend Tamsyn. Everytime I am driving her way or think baout her or stumble accross an old picture of us I cry. I have a big ole cry at the thought of not seeing her & her beautiful family whenever the heck I want! She has put up with me for 4 whole years! Now that deserves an award of some sort! seriously. It does.




No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground