Pages

{Where is Britt?}

Monday, May 23, 2011

Today we had a birthday bash for Britton & our little buddy Ellis at the Sowby's home. With the movers coming in just 3 days we opted to keep it simple. Taralyn & I thought a pizzaria inspired party would be fun. We had table cloths, pizzas, cupcakes, salads, treats & mustaches. The kids got good & dirty in the yard with griends. I had my camera in tow, but could barely catch my birthday boy in a still moment. he was a busy boy who wouldnt sit still for a second. I felt like I was yelling for him all night. "Britt time for Pizza!" "Britt time to blow out the candles!" "Britt time to open gifts!" "Britt where are you??" Ugh. That boy sure is a sweet heart, but is always on the go go go! I had to spend the earlier part of the day convincing him that he wanted to wait for his "blue birthday" as he calls. We will do a nice blue cake for the big boy when we get to Texas. I blame Thomas the tank engine for Britts obsesion with all things blue!









Our friends trying to look like Italians named Mario...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ava said...

Very cute! We had fun with mustaches on a vacation we took in the fall. Silly fun! :) Ps. I am missing your music on the bottom of your blog!! Please tell me it's not gone forever. That's where I would listen for new songs to make me happy! :(

allegra said...

oh my....what a fun party! max is the same way...always on the go. he NEVER slows down! must be a four year old thing! happy birthday to Britt!

Kim-the-girl said...

I love that this is a simple party. You are so full of fun ideas! Happy Birthday to Britt!

theballardgirlsandboy said...

Oh my gosh!! The picture of the mustaches almost looks like you drew them in! I love it. I love all the pics of your new house too and the kids. Sophie has the same suit as Presley, too bad we never got them together in them. I hope you're doing better everyday! Sure do miss and love ya!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground