Pages

{phone}

Tuesday, May 10, 2011




















When packing for my short stay in the lonestar state I decided to go carry on only & leave my camera behind. I used my in phone shooter instead. I left our stay in texas with no pictures of the new house, no pictures of my mom & I & only a few images of the river walk & Presley Cakes in her travels.
I stumbled accross some pictures the kids had taken while playing with my phone along with some I had taken in the past few months.


I love those goof balls. They are clever with apple products.




****




Next on the agenda....


family comes into town.


Graduation.


Luncheon for our 3 favorite graduates.


Taking in every last minuete here.


Moving to Texas. Yee-Haw.




& all in 2 1/2 weeks.









2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

We're heading to San Antonio this month... the 20-21... will y'all be here by then? I'm dying to meet you!

Kalen said...

I just bought note cards to mail to Brad with little mustaches on the top! I hope he doesn't get in any trouble for them, but I just thought they were sooo funny!!! http://www.etsy.com/transaction/49377292 I can just picture him reading his love letters now... haha.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground