Pages

{Babies}

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

we are just weeks from Presleys 1st birthday.
Feeling a bit blue about it to be honest.
I have enjoyed every second of our darling girl.

Felt inclines to look back at (smaller) baby photos of the Princess Presley.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Guess who else is having a birthday?
Britton is going to be FOUR! June 1st.
He was just as much a charmer as his sis when he was tiny.
(I obviously took very diffrent pictures back then.)

3 weeks old.

I think someone is growing out of the basinet. haha.


I love babies!


clearly.

1 comment:

marie said...

Oh, I wish they could stay small for a bit longer. I love the pictures of Presley and it seems that Britt as a baby went by in a flash. I do remember how sweet he was as a baby. Britt has grown into a very loving boy that enjoys having fun. If time could stand still just for a moment.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground