Pages

{a hard goodbye}

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Whitings have been our friends from the get go here. I was dreading this day, but it was inevitable. We met by the river in Knoxville. Ate outside then took a stroll. Hugged goodbye--oddly enough tearless...until tonight when it hit me.
No more pretty Tamsyn visits. No more cute kailyn smiles (although she did ask me to send her princess cards by mail. & I will!) No more admiring Jovies gorgeous hair.
No more toothy grins from baby Boone. No more funny business like growing rat tails from jeremy. This part is just no fun. We did have a good last night together though. sunburns & all...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tamsyn said...

I love the pics!! I love you and your fam!! I have cried too. :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground