Pages

{Opah & T}

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My father has been in North Carolina helping my grandmother care for my grandfather. My mother was there for a bit, now my dad is there, & next week my aunt will fly in to care for him. Since my father was just 4 hours away he drove to Tennessee today to attend Tre's Kindergarten graduation. We rarely see my Dad without my Mom, so we missed her tons, but had the best time with him! The boys made him read every book we own & played checkers. My father was a gigantic help with Madds during the 2 hour long graduation ceremony. We had some good laughs & enjoyed the visit & the cake too!
Im beyond depreszsed that T will be at school all day next year! No more lunches with all my kidd-os during the week. It breaks my heart. People say once they hit 1
st grade you should just say goodbye. Im not ready for that. I love my T.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(My husband is H-O-T-T hott! keep your hands to yourselves ladies! he is all mine!)

3 comments:

Ava said...

Whoa Baby!!! You look gorgeous!!! I love that dress! Will you please, pretty pretty please, share where you got it? Pretty please?! Love the color and the perfect length modest hemline! Your family is just so gorgeous. This is a great family shot! :)
1st grade isn't too terrible, but Logan's kindergarden was also a full day, so for me it wasn't any different. I do hate the feeling that his teacher sees him more than I do, but it just means we make even better use of the time we're together. You'll love the extra time with one less kid, I can tell you that! ;)

Kim-the-girl said...

You do look fabulous! How fun to have some time with just grandpa! Your parents seem to be so supportive. How fortunate you are!

allegra said...

oh my gosh Jenni. You are GORGEOUS!!! seriously. and how in the world did four kids come out of that body, i'd like to know:) ha ha.

I hope your big move to Texas goes smoothly! such an exciting new phase of life. i have a love/hate relationship with moving. I used to live in Houston when my Dad was doing his Derm residency. I was little, (first grade), but I remember A LOT about Texas. I really loved it. I know you're not moving to Houston, but just sayin'.:) Texas is Texas, ha ha.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground