Pages

{No more pencils...}

Friday, May 20, 2011

Thank goodness for Amanda, she totaly pulled through for me & let me borrow her camera for the day. My new one had not yet arrived...& I was not about to miss T's last day with the cute kids he has been friends with for years. I owe her BIG time!

***********

T's very last day ever at his school was today. His friends all colored him goodbye pictures & his teacher was weepy. It has been a wonderful 3 1/2 years at GCS. They have loved Tre to bits & have taught him how to be a good student & classmate. I can already hear the teachers in Texas raving about how well prtepared T is for 1st grade. I am grateful for the oppurtunity we had to send T to such a fantastic little school.

Because it was the last day, Bryce's father, Jeff, once again brought his old yellow limo out of the garage to drive the kids to Dairy Queen to get cones. Its fun to watch Tre with his buddies. The boys were fighting over who was to stand next to my boy. Pretty funny. (yeah. I brag. sorry!)
After Ice cream cones Tre ditched me & the siblings & went to Bryce's house for a pool party with just Rod. Rod reported that T did not even acknowledge his dad. He was a social kid just having fun with the friends. One mom even told me that her daghter had prayed a week or so ago that Tre would not have to go to Texas. I know Tre will miss the friends he made at school.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Summer vacation will start of busy, but once we make our way to Texas we hope to slow things down & make the most of each day off from school!

1 comment:

Ava said...

This has got to be the coolest pool ever! Looks like a fun time. :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground