Pages

{full circle.}

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Photobucket
When Maddox was born he came at...how should I put this nicely?
NOT a good time at all.
The Sclaters ahd been hit hard with a horrible tummy bug.
(read all about it
here & here)

& Ironically enough this Momma & all her chicks all had the tummy bug again this thanksgiving.
How awful. & Poor Rod even got it just as the little ones were getting over it.

I suppose you could say we have come full circle!

We went to Charlotte to visit my grandparents for the holiday & they had a party for our Maddox. It was incredibly thoughtful of my parents & grandparents!
The boys were smothered with snuggles, good food, & gifts!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Maddox, your two now. You ae just as sensitive & sweet as ever. Your brothers love to hug & kiss your little noggin when you are screaming or crying. Your sister s not afraid of your approach anymore, rather she smiles that big open mouth smile for you. Your daddy & I just love your cheesy grins & the way you like to sit on the counter all day long. You are our baby boy & no amount of birthdays will change that. I know when you are 16 you wont love the way I play with your ears & kiss your belly. so if you could...pleas pardonthe way I will smother you with kisses in the next few years. You are my sunshine...
xoxox
--okay really---thanksgiving pics to come soon.---
lots of sick-os & a full calendar here :)

1 comment:

marie said...

Love the pictures of all. :-)
Can't wait to hold everyone again. Just love the smile Maddox has and Britton has so much energy and love for all. Tre is growing to fast but love to hug him.
See you soon.. It was fun but went way to fast..

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground