Pages

Sclater Sick-os

Monday, November 24, 2008

We Sclaters could sure use a team of personal

We have been hit hard by some yucky bug & are all doing our best to hold this home together. We have been blessed that this is only the first time that both Mommy & Daddy are super sick at the same time. Rod NEVER misses class...I mean NEVER...but is staying home today after the "worst day of my life" as he puts it. We are still all feeling pretty yucky, but yesterday was by far the worst. We are hoping and hoping that we will all feel better before baby arrives. So say a little prayer that these contractions are just warm up ones & that baby stays inside atleast till December 1st...although I wouldnt mind a lil' longer so My mom will be here & settled in. Today I am going to pull it together & disinfect, wash & pump vitamin C into my family. Again...if you think of it say a lil' prayer that our little boy stays warm inside for a bit longer. We sure arent ready after this bug.

3 comments:

Hill Fam said...

Get better soon!!!!!Hopefully there will be no baby action until everyone is feeling well. I guess when this baby comes will tell you a lot about his disposition, complacent or determined to make trouble. Of course we'll pray for you!

Kalen said...

Best wishes on a healthy baby! I would pray that he stays in a little longer, but I'm not sure my prayers will help at this point... so, I will just pray that he is healthy!! And I hope there is a speedy recovery for you and the family! Best wishes!!! xoxo

Heather said...

Hi Jenn! Yay! Heard the news and so excited to meet the little one. I really hope everyone is feeling better and your mom was able to arrive to love up on you all. Congrats Sclaters...we love you all!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground