Pages

{a first for everything}

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Presley has her 1st cold/tummy bug/cough.
Its has nearly broken my heart in two.
You Moms understand. It hurts to see your little ones uncomfortable.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

To let Prealey have a more mellow day & to allow me to get some travel prep done

Rod took T & Britt to the arcade after school. Just big guys time.

-----THANKS STUD!-----

anyway...


That left me with my baby he & baby she.

Baby he turns 2 on Wednesday.

Presley being sick & such a good sport about it let me have some time with my little guy.

On Mads last day as a 1 yr old he...
played soccer
tried broccoli dipped in ranch & liked it
played with trains
Helped Mom with the sick sister
Read books with Mom
Followed Dad around the house
& sadly--caught the tummy bug too.
It was a nice way to finish out another year with sweet Mads. (except for the sick kidd-os part--which is why I am upso late/early. everyone is sick to their tummys except Mads so Im on overtime. Well worth it! )

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

I'm sorry you've all been sick... we have too... even sweet Bolton. Hope everyone feels better soon!

Ava said...

LOVING Presley's leg warmers! So sweet! Sorry your family has been sick. :( It's so sad to see your little ones sick. I'd trade with mine anyday, if it made them feel better. Sweet husband to take the bigger kids to the arcade. It does get tough trying to get things done with kids around!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground