Pages

{Its Dancey Dance time!}

Thursday, November 04, 2010

My claim to fame:
well technicaly Im taking someone elses claim to fame & applying it to me.
Tamsyn, my fantastic friend who has been here with me through this crazy med school ride from year 1, has a brother. His name is Christian. He is the creator of Yo Gabba Gabba. (Hes the one in the striped shirt on the Nick Jr. commercial. in case you were wondering.) So...because my good friend's brother is famous (she also has a brother who plays ball for the steelers. talk about a succesful family!) I claim that as my tie to all things famous.
okay.
yeah.
its a stretch.
Bbbbuuuuttttt...
we got the hook up & got tickets to the show down in knoxville & VIP passes too.
Big FAT thank you to Tamsyn & family!
We took just Britt & Presley as T was adament that he was too cool for a kid show. I know he would have ate that show up!! he would have loved it! Maddox stayed behind too. our cute friend Bekah watched the 2 boys. Bekah rocks!
Photobucket
Photobucket We never get out with just the Britt-ster. It was fun to see his little personality without the brothers. He almost didnt know what to think of the situation. He was silent in the car (a total change from the norm.) & seemed almost board at lunch. But he really warmed up to all the solo attention when we left the show. This says to me he needs more just mom & dad time.
Photobucket
Presley girl. I never get tired of staring at my pretty babydoll.
Photobucket
Photobucket DJ Lance glasses rock!
Photobucket The Sowbys got the hook up too!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Its a fuzzy picture, but I love how Presley girl is cooing over her Daddy! Im so glad Rod is able to come home on weekends & some days during the week now so he can be with his baby more.
Photobucket look at that picture of the stage again. look at the bottom of the screen. funny huh???
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket smooches! Suede & Britton post yo gabba gabba.
Photobucket
Then we went home & crashed!
It was a lot of fun
!

3 comments:

Jen said...

How funny, I used to date one of the guys who produces that show. Glad you had such a good time!

Amy Houseman said...

soo glad you had so much fun!! Britt looked like he loved being out with Mommy and Daddy, Presley looked as sweet as ever in her adorable little outfit....and you, you're one hot mama with your cute jeans and stylish shoes! Love that you are having such sweet family time!

Tara said...

How fun! Now I feel like I can say, "One of my friends, has a friend whose brother created Yo Gabba Gabba." This claim to fame is like the gift that keeps on giving. Presley looks adorable and I kind of want her to bite the balloon in that cute little pic of the 4 of you. What a special day for Britt.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground