Pages

{Turkey in Charlotte}

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving in Charlotte...

Photobucket
(my parents)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(my grandparents)
Photobucket
Photobucket
(K-I-S-S-I-N-G)
Photobucket
Photobucket
(our boys!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(our girlie girl's 1st thanksgiving!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Well, we are home.
but things wont be slowing down for a while. busy busy.

Our trip to North Carolina was nice.
seeing family is always a real treat.
This year we broke the traditional thanksgiving mold & ate at the yacht club my parents belonged to when they lived in Charlotte.
We made a lot of memories there. It was nice to revisit the area.
The spread was out of this world!! You name it & it was there!
Amongst the sclater favorites--Artichoke heart salad, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie, carrot cake. But I can confidently say there were over 40 sides, 3 kinds of meat, & somewhere around 15 dessert options. The chef at the club has yet to let us down. Sadly, The tummy bug had really put a holt on my plans to eat eat eat.

I am grateful that we were able to be together for this thanksgiving.
with Rod away so frequently I do not take these sweet
& precious moments together for granted.

4 comments:

Kalen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that first picture of mom & Tre!!! So precious!

And wowzers on that meal! I would have had an entire meal compiled of desserts!! haha... yum!

Hill Family said...

you all match! It's like the hart family (did you play with those as a kid??? I did they were a barbie and ken with kids and the boy matched Ken and the little girl matched the brunet barbie-- just like you guys)

Ava said...

Looks like you had a fun time with your family. Such a wonderful thing! :) I love the picture of Tre looking off to the side. What a handsome boy! And I LOVE the picture of your mom walking with the boys on each side of her. It touched my heart, because it reminds me of my boys with their grandma. :) And... I love your outfit. I have a lace skirt, but it has a black under part. I like that yours is light, because the lace stands out more. Beautiful, as always!

The Piersons said...

your kiddos are so stinkin cute! Honestly if you ever want me to run over and just sit with them so you can run to the store I would be be more than happy to -after all I live less than a mile from your house! (((HUGS)))

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground