Pages

{Saturday morning}

Monday, November 01, 2010

looked something like this...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
& then the little boys colided & Britt got a black eye & mads got a goose egg...& I got to snuggle 2 hurtin' boys. & to finish up the weekend...Mads tripped over air & fell on the train table & split his forehead & then slipped at our friend's house on wrapping paper & split his lip. We wont be heading out much this week...who knows what people will think!

3 comments:

allegra said...

so stinkin' cute. great capturing those everyday fun moments that you'd otherwise forget. your photography is great! i love these black and whites.

Kim-the-girl said...

This helps me count my blessings for not so many injuries... your poor little guys! The pics are fabulous though!

Ava said...

I love these pictures! So sweet! I love when my boys wrestle around with my hubby, but someone Always! gets hurt... that's boys for ya... :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground