Pages

{Chocolat}

Friday, November 19, 2010

The Other night as I contimplated the degree in which I hate trying to loose weight after having babies
(I still have 12 lbs to go & they are stuburn pounds!)
I Face Booked "I want food."
& an in pouring of sympathetic responses followed.

One of which was a friend from church, Teresa,
who made the suggestion we have a chocolate party.
Okay! I thought----DONE!
lets do it!
I wrapped chocolate bars in pink & black with an invite on it.
Passed them out...
& this was the outcome.

These awsome gals can cook up a storm!
I was in a chocolate comma last night!
(it wasnt pretty! I literaly had chocolate gravy running down my face! class act!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Presley was all gussied up for the party then decided she wanted to go to bed on time rather then watch mom scarf an unjustifiable amount of chocolate. I was bummed since I had even put together a little headband for the occasion. But a girl needs her beauty rest!
Photobucket
Everyone brought a chocolate dish to share! Bekah made BBQ with cocoa in it--I died!
& Teresa sent her cute daughters with southern Bisquits & chocolate gravy! ARE YOU KIDDING?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
nail polish in neon pinks for the ladies...
Photobucket
tags were all in francais! Nice french lesson!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
now back to fighting the baby buldge....
b-l-a-h!

Love you ladies! xoxox

7 comments:

Kalen said...

Where in the world do you find all of your decorations?!? You have SOOOO many for every different occasion! AHHHH... it kills me! I want pretty decorations for every event!

And I still want chocolate!!!

Ava said...

I am stunned!! How many days did you put this together in?! 10 or so?! Wow! You never cease to amaze me. I was thinking brown&pink, but I LOVE hot pink and black. I may have to rethink my strategy. ;) Please share where you find all your awesome loot? Specifically- the awesome black&pink candle, the eiffel tower candle, and the cute little buckets. Maybe I'll have stores here that sell similar things. I can only hope! I should just ask you to ship it all to me, I'll use it&send it back, and I'll split the cost with you! Party in a mailbox! Lol

Jenni said...

i live at hobby lobby! its 1 hour away..& yet i go almost 2 times a week--to my husbands dismay i assure you. haha. love you rod! haha. this one was fun because the black & pink pin board, the bust form & the buckets were all things for miss. presleys room...when she moves into one. shes still my roommate while rod travels around. i think she may get the boot in january though. sad day. but yeah---hobby lobby is evil/fun!

Ava said...

I don't know how you go anywhere with 4 kiddos in tow! Especially the craft store. My boys hate when I drag them in there. Lol! We don't have Hobby Lobby. :( We have Jo-Ann's fabric and Michaels craft stores. I don't know if they're similar. I also frequent them far too often in my husband's opinion. :) Jo-Ann's carries some home decorating stuff, but not like that. Well, I'll have to keep an eye peeled for similar goodies. Sorry, but copying is the greatest form of flattery! ;)

Kim-the-girl said...

I want to be you when I grow up... to be able to throw all this together in no time... to look as fabulous as you and still have 12 lbs to lose (are you kidding me?!?!)...to just have all the pretties any girl could ever want... to willingly drive 1 hour twice a week to frequent Hobby Lobby (I seriously can't bring myself to go every other month and its only 15 minutes away! I can't handle the temptation) with four kids!... YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I'm serious, I want to be just like you, someday... I CAN DREAM. :)

marie said...

It all looks beautiful and delicous! Just saying: glad I'm not close because after all your parties I would be weighing 200 lbs or more. Bit, it looks like so much fun..

Hill Family said...

looks like a magazine!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground