Pages

{Rod vs Hot Rods Diner}

Monday, November 08, 2010

While Rod was in San Antonio for 2 months doing what med students do on rotations He was able to eat at a few places with food challenges that had been on the food network's "Man vs. Food."
& Thats where the seed was planted.
Rod decided that he & some guys from church/school
should attempt a challenge themselves.

Saturday night all the planning paid off.
Rod, Joe, Phil, Cameron, Jason, Rick & Ben walked into Hot Rod's Diner ready to get their faces on a wall of champions & a free T-shirt. Because what guy doesn't want a Tee that reads "I got a chubby at hot rods!" ??

Lets just say we Sclaters are now the proud owners of one.
So proud of you Rod! haha. (& great pictures too husband dear!)

(Wives & mothers...I have these photos un-polaroid-ized (I just made that word up) so let me know if you want them for your mantel!)







Im glad they had a good time!

Keep on scrolling for a birthday party post...

5 comments:

marie said...

Really cute and a great idea. But, where was the picture of Rod??

Carol said...

I got a tummy ache just looking at all the food on their plates!! How did the boys train for their night out?

Kalen said...

The t-shirt is a little out of your realm, I think... haha.

But, great story! Brad says he could do it! I'll believe it when I see it... then again, he is a bottom-less pit!! I have no idea where he puts it all!!!

Ava said...

I don't know if I could be seen in public with my hubby wearing a shirt that said that! Lol! But it looks like a really fun guys night! :)

Jenni said...

oh i know! rods is still in the plastic bag..& probably always will be until we needs rags. haha. not to mention the scandelous waitress drawing on it!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground