Pages

Skippin' town for fall break

Tuesday, October 14, 2008


Tre has fall break this week so we packed up & are staying at my mom & dad's house in North Carolina. Poor Rod has tests this week so he is busy busy busy studying...which is far more productive with out 3 wild people roaming the house. We miss him so much. The boys love omah & opah's house. They get into EVERYTHING. They have a bedroom & there are always little surprises awaiting them on their beds! This time it was Halloween jammies, Halloween goodies, books, socks, toys, & more! What lucky boys! So here we are in North Carolina, Missing Rod & having fun all at the same time! I will add that I love having the T-man all day all to myself!!! School is fabulous for him, but he is still my little guy & boy do I miss him in the mornings. Im soaking in every moment with him!

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground