Pages

Somedays just make me grateful...

Friday, October 10, 2008

Somedays just make me feel such gratitude. Today was one of them.
After I dropped Tre off at school, Britt & I hurried home . We had a lot to do. We had a play date with the Laura & the kids & Tamsyn and the girls!
Britton was my...

We finished the treats just moments before we had to buckle in & pick up Tre from school. Britt found a moment to tip toe into the dinning room. I caught our little jammie covered boy...

With Tre & Britt in tow, We arrived home. We ate lunch & had naps (well the boys did. I opted to shower...I thought the girls might appreciate a clean hostess!) After naps the boys stood at the window patiently...

All our little friends arrived...Payton, Jaxon, Ashton, Kailyn, and the littlest guest Jovie! Jovie is darling and aids in my excitement for this bun in my oven.

We played & we snacked. The kids ran circles & the girls caught up.


Britton stayed near the food the entire afternoon. waiting for the perfect opportunity to not be seen...

He just wasn't sneaky enough for this mom.

His sticky fingers & face said it all...

The big kids squeezed a few minuets of artistic expression into their play & created...

We had a fabulous visit! And It made me feel such gratitude! (Reader beware...this is where I get extremely cheesy & sentimental...can I blame it on pregnancy hormones? haha)
I feel so blessed to have these girls. I know without a doubt that heavenly Father placed the Finkleas, The Whitings & us all here to help each other. I know my family was truly inspired to come here. Its a fun story...maybe for another post. I know that without our church family we would not be 1/2 as happy as we are. Our friends do so much for us & I'm certain they have no idea to what extent they have blessed all of our lives!

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground