Pages

Monitors & Meltdowns (the sequel to camp outs & cry outs)

Monday, October 06, 2008

After 4 nights of continued waking I have realized the following
#1 Britt is NOT waking for me, but for himself. The boy wants to be awake, & the boy wants to play...with or without company.
#2 It may just be that having Tre & Britt share a room is a lost cause at this time
#3 I am incredibly selfish. I want the boys to share a room so badly, because they are brothers, and friends but also (& sadly) because gosh darn-it my mom and I worked hard on getting those boys matching beding from potterybarn kids & decorating that blue room! Yes we have another bedroom Tre could sleep in, but boy I love their room & Im just not ready to change it. AGAIN, I AM INCREDIBLY SELFISH over an incredibly silly thing!
#4 Britts nap schedule had to be changed from 2 naps a day to 1, which puts my shower at mid-day. So long sweet morning shower...until we meet again...
#5 I will NEVER sleep again
And so I am completly lost. as a mommy I LOVE when my children & I are on the same page & I k ow just what they need. With Britty I just dont know what t do. Rod & my beacon of motherly wisdom--my mother...say just hold on a few more days (that song "hold on for one more day things will go your way...hold on for one more day!!" just poped into my head) Rod seems to think he just needs a little bit longer..and since I feel like I have n o idea what Britton needs from me...Im going with Rod & my Mom on this one. But if things dont change b y friday...I may just have to rethink the family sleeping arrangements & say goodbye to the guest room. Ths mothers prayer is that Britt will figure it out before December.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground