Pages

More about Monday

Monday, October 27, 2008

Britton had a really hard day today. The boy is getting 3 teeth & is just miserable. he decided to play & take off his clothes at nap time rather then sleep & I am certain he regretted his choice by 4pm when our guests started to arrive. Rod & I are pretty confident he will sleep well tonight.
Tre ran errands with his dad in town today. While in wal-mart Tre asked for a new match box car. Rod said not today because Tre already has so many. Tre's response was this: "not for me daddy! For britton!" Now who can say no to that?? So with 97 cents in hand Tre bought his brother a new car. And in addition to thinking about his little brother he asked to buy me a lil'treat at the check out line. Its fun when Rod tells me these little moments he has with our Tre. I feel so proud that he thought of others before himself...which is VERY hard at 3.
Rod had "Fall break" today and again tomorrow. Unfortunately...for a med student there is no break. Its a very demanding & requires so much effort. He is studying even as I type this. He takes his education really seriously because he wants to provide for our family. I love him so much!
As for me...it was another day as mom & wife. Did a lot of house work & laundry & ran some errands in town. Played with the kids & had Tre be my special helper while giving extra love to our teething Britt.
Baby has been extra squished these last 3 days & has been pushing hard on my right side. Sometimes he pushes so hard I swear he is going to burst right on through. I will say this is really my only complaint. I love having this little boy inside. This pregnancy has been a dream! Most days the only indication i have that I am even pregnant is that i have a huge belly & can feel him moving.
That's today for us. We are happy, the boys are deep in dreams, & Rod & I are a bit sleepy. It was another fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground