Pages

How many days does that say?!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008


are you seeing that too! It says 60 days...that is two months. In the sclater home 2 months equals 2 weeks. Everything, and every day seems to just speed right past us! I guess its as the saying goes..."Time flies when your having fun!"
60 more days to...
Love on just two babies
Get a shower every day, because I have no clue how I will with 3!
Paint the laundry room, boys hall & guestroom, & to top it off the office
Get new onesies, socks, diapers, a new boppee, & sling
Enjoy the bump
Eat everything in sight & NOT care a bit
Get a larger car
organize the garage & garden shed
Do some winter land scaping (aka: lay some mulch already!)
Resurface the ceilings upstairs
Sleep on my side
Succumb to my cravings
Complete all my obstetrics appointments
steam clean the carpet in the playroom
Daydream about the first meeting of this baby
Avoid random people rubbing my belly
Enjoy every wiggle & hiccup that comes from inside

We cannot wait to meet this pumpkin!
60 more days.
Wow, this pregnancy flew by!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi! Let me know if I can help complete any of these things on your list.... so happy to help! How are you feeling? Can't believe its only 60 days.... what!? Where did time go?

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground