Pages

Family Home Evening out in Tennessee

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I had wanted to put lots of love into this post as it was a fun night...but our poor T-man is feeling just plain crumby with what Rod & I suspect is an ear infection. Tre's ear infections are gosh darn awful!!! We are talking bursts & all. So after much snuggles, some backyardigans, olive oil & extra love we finaly got the monkey to sleep last night. I decided late last night that today would be a jammies & movies day. So while the boys are content for a moment I thought Id steal a second to put some pictures up from our Family Home Evening to Myers Pumpkin Patch in nowhereville Tennessee. It was a fabulous night with friends (Finkleas, Whitings, & scotts.) I have to say the drive back was by far the most fun for me. I had all my boys together singing & dancing. Tre can sing! That boy can hit notes right on! we looked like a clown car! But that has never stopped us from being rediculous before!



























3 comments:

Hill Family said...

Cute! Looks like you had a great time! I only wish we could have joined you!

Miss you guys!

Lance and Em said...

How darling are you guys!! I am so impressed with all the fun things you do and all the energy you are full of. Lance and I have loved looking at your blog and would love to keep in touch. Would you send me your email address so that we can put you on our private blog? We have locked it due to some crazy people. Thanks so much Sclater family! You guys are too cute for words.

Emilee Cannon
lanceandem@gmail.com

Mauri said...

soo fun!...you guys really do so many fun things. do bad you don't live in utah anymore...
ps...Noah's my vote for the boys name

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground