Pages

{& The winners are...}

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I am really excited about who I get to send

a little homemade love to!

There is Ms. Kim who I have never actually met, but just love! She is the wife of Rod's roommate from COT. It was just too great that Rod's roommate was LDS to as were a few other guys in his "Flight." Rod really liked ethan so when I started this blog Rod asked me to look Ethan's family up..& sure enough there was kim & her adorable babies! She has a handful of sweet boys & one little princess. She is a remarkable mom! I really enjoy her blog. & to top it off...they are musical too! That family has talent!

Then came my most favorite neighbor of all time Mauri. Mauri lived a house down from us in Provo during our BYU days. Mauri & I were pregnant at the same time & had babies a month apart. She had sweet little Kaitlyn & I had Tre. We loved watching the two of them play together! Mauri's blog inspired me to start mine. She is just one of those people you wish you could be just like! I really miss looking out on front windows all the time to see if they are out playing. Mauri has grown her family since we last saw them, & she handles 3 so well. I was wonder...how would mauri handle this situation? She has ittogether! What an example to me she is!

hmm...after Mauri is Marta! Oh my sweet sweet Marta! She is a friend that I will have forever! She was definitely put into my life when I needed her. We met in our ward in provo. Our husbands both were applying for medical school & both were considering military scholarships. I remember she & brandon were giving a talk in church. I turned to Rod & said...I want to be friends with them! We went home from church that afternoon & put Tre down for a nap...& then came a knock. We opened the door & there was adorable Marta & Brandon Hill. Marta was pregnant & was glowing (but she always is!) From there we just hit it off. We had a lot in common & I loved walking to there house to pop in & say hello. I miss her a lot...but we talk all the time & I really REALLY hope to see her this summer! I love my Marta & she is such a blessing in my life!

Then is the gorgeous & oh so sweet Camree. Camree, is just cute as can be. She & her husband are are in their first year of medical school & she is handling it with grace. I was a train wreck! I was Camree's Visiting Teacher in Provo, & She was mine. She was so sweet & thoughtful. She would stop in to visit & bring treats. She is crafty & she makes me want to be a better mommy. She has her little prince Brody & a princess named Brooklyn. Both are so yummy! She was such a help to me with her emails during our time in North Carolina before med school. & I felt so blessed that she felt like she could talk to me through her husband's med school application process too. Its a tough thing to go through with all the waiting...I am so grateful that she was there for me. Id love to see her this summer too! Virginia is just down the road!

My 5th, but definitely NOT last winner is Ms. Tamsyn! Tamsyn is fabulous! We get to play all the time! Our time here in the mountains of Tenn/KY/VA would be much different & not nearly as fun without tamsyn & her family! Shes so fun & throws a darn good play date. She makes such tasty treats! She is also the primary president of our ward & I get to serve along side her. The kids at church love her so much & my kids just adore her too. She is always thinking of ways to serve others. She brings meals to everyone & remembers birthdays always! Tamsyn's husband was assigned a rotation hub a bit away from us...but Im hoping they stick around! Id miss her too much! Tamsyn was a gigantic comfort to me when Rod was away at COT! Her husband was also away & actually ended up in the same flight! who would have guessed it?? She called me through out the month to check up on me. What a sweet friend. again..hoping hse doesnt pack up & move on me!

So there are my wonderful winners! I am already thinking of what Ill make these fabulous ladies! So all I need is addresses! Send an email to Jennifersclater@hotmail.com & within the year 2009 you will get a brown papered package addressed to you from me! I love you all!

1 comment:

Mauri said...

oh boy oh boy....I can not wait!! and tell miss marta I miss her too!
b.t.w. are you nursing?? I have the perfect thing for you if so!...and I'll send it too you soon!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground