Pages

{Back Home}

Saturday, February 28, 2009

We are back home after a fun
week in North Carolina
with Omah & Opah.
Rod had a test so we skipped town so he could study.
While in North Carolina we played with Omah & Opah, visited with Mema & Papa & Aunt Carol & Uncle kevin! I love that our boys are so loved by family! Maddox was animated & smiled & cooed at everyone who looked his way. It was sweet to watch.
We visited the Charlotte Discovery Place (again) & we really enjoyed ourselves. They have a feature exhibit that changes frequently this time it was a circus theme...we had a blast clowning around. We enjoyed the wram weather on thursday & the boys played in the yard. My parents were really brave & generous & watched all 3 boys during their nap time so I could run out & get a much needed hair cut. Its pretty drastic! Im still getting used to it. (I think Rod is too.)

























1 comment:

Hill Family said...

I think my favorite pictures are of Brit as a cave boy (hilarious) and Tre as the soldier. Oh, and nice hat jenni!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground