Pages

{Click click click of the camera}

Tuesday, February 10, 2009




Thats right! Cupid (& our frequent visitor, the ups guy)
arrived early!
My valentine Got me a
fancy new clicker!
I am
giddy giddy giddy!
I love taking pictures of our sweet boys
& now I can capture their dimples,
the tiniest dirt smudges
& the pink on their cheeks!
I am all smiles
tonight!
& tomorrow Ill be using my trigger finger
all day!
Thank you Rod!
Im such a lucky girl to have a husband
who encourages my intrests & listens!
Gosh I love that man!

4 comments:

Bingham Fam said...

I am so super jealous. Maybe someday we will get a nicer camera for now ours will have to deal. How are you holding up with three? I cant even imagine! Looks like you are keeping super busy but also having the time of your life. The boys are growing up so fast and are beautiful. Hugs from the Bingham family and have a wonderful Valentines Day!

Mauri said...

yea for a new camera...and a great post...
ps...I'm glad about the favorite jeans too!

Amy Houseman said...

soo how do you like your camera? i absolutely LOVE the pictures you take...but i think you are just a great photographer!

Photo Editing said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style.
Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. photo cutout

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground