Pages

{watch out girls...}

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I read a sweet quote yesterday,
"There is only one pretty child
in all the world...& every mother has it!"
how true!
This mommy certainly thinks her little boys are
yummy yummy yummy!
If they were any cuter...goodness me!
the poor girls that are bound to fall head
over heels for these boys!













I am really anxious to get a book on how to use this complicated camera of mine. Did you know there are lenses that cost up to $6,000 & filters & softer flashes & all sorts of silly contraptions to play with. Rod had told me that its definitely an investment & an expensive hobby...boy he wasn't kidding! In the mean time I am getting a kick out of the easy features & the vivid pictures. Once I am educated I will well be on my way to some hopefully fabulous portraits of my super fabulous family & hopefully they will make great memory keepers!

HELP FROM MY BLOGGING SISTERS P-P-PLEASE!

How the heck do I get my side items back at the top..like my profile items & all that jazz?? Its bumped it to the bottom & its driving me batty!!! Any one know what to do?? Cause I dont! I have tried everything...including asking you!

4 comments:

marie said...

Jenni, you need to forward those pictures to JCrew Kids, Gap, etc. they are beautiful!
Love, Mom

Mauri said...

you're doing an AWESOME job with that new camera! the boys are cute enough but the quality of the pics really brings that out!
and I don't know how to help you with the side bar thing...i've heard of that happening but never had it happen to me. good luck. maybe just spend the day taking pictures of your cute kids and forget about blog issues!

Hill Fam said...

Beautiful Boys! Miss you!

Finkleas said...

its the format that you have it in. You would need to change it or go in and enter a two column format manually. Google it. I have done it before. I had the same problem a while back when I was fiddling.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground