Pages

{Tre Tells a tale}

Tuesday, February 03, 2009


(Disclaimer: No wooden people were injured in the making of this photo-story.)

FIRE! FIRE!
A Tre Sclater Original


































My marvelously creative 4 year old decided to use his snow day off from school to spin an elaborate tale about a construction worker whose job site happened to start fire. His search for aid unraveled under Tre's watchful eye & my camera. (which I hesitantly allowed him to use.)The only aid I offered him was that of assisting in holding up the new found hugging friends at the conclusion of the drama...& of course in some computer assisted editing. All dialogue, figure manipulation, props & set preparations were 100% the work of my little guy, T-man. Impressed? I am!

5 comments:

Finkleas said...

I'm impressed!

Kim-the-girl said...

Quite impressed. Way to go Tre!

marie said...

WOW!
What a great story Tre! I'm not surprised by your ability to tell a tale because you get all your talent from your beautiful MOM. Now, maybe Jenni you can write that book, we keep encouraging you to do. It would be great for both of you.
Love, Mom and Omah

Hill Family said...

What a smarty pants!! Here's to the future filmmaker/screenwriter!

Carol said...

Uncle Kevin (the firefighter) loves your story and the pictures!!
Great story Tre.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground