Pages

{Cincinnati in a day}

Monday, February 09, 2009

Today we were all up at 4:30am.
I got the boys dressed,
the handsome husband off to school
& then...


To visit with
While visiting Omah & Opah
we enjoyed...


& Maddox enjoyed stretching on...
We were excited by...


The yummiest part was...
The most anticipated portion
of our days adventure was...



But the highlight was without a doubt...
We were sad to go
The boys all slept for the start of the drive
back to Kentucky & it was...
The End




2 comments:

Hill Fam said...

Too cute! This is really embarrassing but my phone died (or should I say was murdered by Rydin) and I can't find your number anywhere. The people whom have your old cellphone number are not only rednecks but rednecks who HATE me...please either call me or email me your number so we can chat. I can hardly wait to hear your story.

Heather said...

Jen- your family is so cute and adorable. we just love ya! How fun that you get to see you parents so often...what a blessing.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground