Pages

{on the road again}

Wednesday, March 25, 2009


We skipped town... again.
This time I packed up the boys & a few toys
and headed to North Carolina to see Omah & Opah.
Tre is on spring break!
The big boys jumped out of the car & both ran to Omah for hugs.
We had some snacks & stretched our legs in the back yard.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After dinner we each chose a treat
from a tower of sweets.


Photobucket

Before Bed the boys were cuddled
& Opah Read one of our all time favorite books aloud.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The boys put on their new jammies & said there prayers. Even Britt folded his little arms for prayers tonight. (see below-yeah I know..I should have been bowing my head too...but the camera was there, & he looked so sweet... I had to. )

Photobucket
Photobucket
I put the big boys down to dream with smiles on their faces.

Daddy, we sure miss your hugs & kisses!
sweet dreams!

2 comments:

DW said...

Your family is gorgeous, Jenni! I love Britt's huge eyes! You must have so much fun with them. Its great to see that you are all doing well, and your parents too!

Amy Houseman said...

soo precious! i love your family! i wish we lived closer so we could spend time together!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground