Pages

{Baby Love}

Monday, March 09, 2009

Maddox is loud & grumpy!

But I couldn't love him more! I am 100%

head over heels

IN LOVE

with that little baby boy!

When I see these little toes I cannot contain myself!

I have to...


I gobble up the moments when his belly is settled, & he is calm.
Maddox3
maddox1
Maddox7
Maddox4
Maddox5

When he smiles at me he coos & sings the prettiest little songs.



& then theres my sweet Tre. just yesterday he was bouncing up & down on his bed giggling. Today he spent the day in my bed watching polar express on my computer. I'm excited for the jumping to return.


2 comments:

marie said...

I love the pictures of Maddox and he does look a lot like Britton. Is Tre sick again? Give hugs and kisses.
Love, Omah and Opah

Bingham Fam said...

Oh Jenni!!! That would be so fabulous if you could come down and see us or even if that is too much to ask I can always come up and meet you at Williamsburg. When are you going? We are headed to Arizona on the 20th for spring break and wont get back until the 29th. I sure hope you are not coming then because I would be super bummed. And YES I so love my phil and ted! How could you not! It is wonderful and people stop and stare all the time at it. My mom loves it too! She cant stand my siblings strollers. Anyways, let me know when you are coming. I would just love to see you and your beautiful family. I hope the flu bug that you guys have passes soon. Being sick is the worst and it is so hard on mommies. You amaze me with all that you do. And can I tell you I love the new hair...I am just dying to get mine chopped off but I gotta save some money before that happens. You know how that goes. Lots of loves from the bingham household.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground