Pages

{Enjoy-ING}

Saturday, March 21, 2009

After spending all of yesterday buckled in.
I thought the boys could use a day of
wiggling & running.
So we walked to the end of our street
& played at the elementary school play ground.
I love watching the boys play with each other.
I love watching Britt try with all his might
& heart to climb & keep up with his big brother.
I love watching Tre's tiny lips curl into a smile
when he pumps his legs so hard to swing higher & higher.
I love knowing that someday Maddox will be chasing
after his brothers & getting grass stains on his jeans too!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Hill Family said...

glad you had such a great time! I tried to call you but your message box is busy--- you crazy sclaters are always gallivanting around.

Amy Houseman said...

what a fun day! that's so nice that you have a fun street to play on and a playground w/in walking distance! you are blessed! and i LOVE the pictures!!! you have such cuties!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground