Pages

{Saturday in short}

Saturday, March 28, 2009

We threw together a dinner last minuet with friends.
We all contributed, & together we made a yummy meal.
The Finkleas & the Whitings came over,
& while the kids played us grown ups sat down & laughed & chated.
It was a fun night...
but thats to be expected when we are with our friends!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rod had been out all day home teaching,
so It was great to see him walk through the door this afternoon.
We missed him all day, but really enjoyed spending time with him tonight.
We had a fun saturday & loved having our friends over!

1 comment:

Hill Fam said...

such cute kids!~
Jenni, I had the weirdest dream about you the other night. Maddox was somehow still younger but for some reason you looked a little preg-o to me so I asked you (okay I was your neighbor again even though our husbands were both in their schools still)if you were pregnat and you were like "yes 15 weeks" and I said, "but how Maddox is only 16 weeks old?" You gave me a goofy look and said it was twins so you could eat whatever you wanted. So then you start scraping out a bowl of brownies. I started to cry because I wanted twin babies too and I thought I should get a third before you got a 5th. Weird dream huh? So if some reason you are secretly 3 months preg-o with twins let me know would you!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground