Pages

I Looked out the window...

Friday, September 05, 2008






Today was a fun day. After Tre got out of school we hit the kitchen & got to work. we made a plethera of yummy treats. "boy o boy daddy will love us!" said Tre. I think the Oreo chocolate chip cookies were Rods treat of choice. That husband of mine can really eat oreos. so this cookie was especialy for him! But The lemon loaf took a close second. I can say the lemon loaf was my sweet of choice. It was a plate of sunshine! I love the smell of fresh lemon! But of all these, the most fairest was the cupcake pops. I wasnt able to finish them before Tre & Britt went to bed, but i am certain Tre will be in awe. Two of his favorites in one-cake & a lollipop! what more could a 3 year old want?






You can thank Martha for these little lovelies! heres a link to the cupcake pop recipe... http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.fc77a0dbc44dd1611e3bf410b5900aa0/?vgnextoid=b9dccd66f1b09110VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&vgnextfmt=default&rsc=header_2&autonomy_kw=cupcake+pops
now go & make your very own! Just be sure to use the freezer a lot between steps!
On that note...SWEET dreams! I know I will after this busy yummy day! As a side... we are off to the city for a church confrence-YAY! Elder Bednar will be speaking to our stake. should be a fun weekend!

2 comments:

Mauri said...

plate of sunshine...jenni you are my plate of sunshine! I totally miss you guys and all your cuteness...
when are you comeing back to visit utah.
I just totally almost spelled it "you"ta. haha

Mauri said...

ok, and I just noticed I spelled coming wrong, I'm going to bed

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground